Press release: Specific Moments – 1234 EP
Specific Moments release their debut EP called 1234! All four tracks are guitar driven indie pop with catchy lines that really sticks! This summer the band appeared on a show hosted by Laura Friman on Radio Helsinki, while touring in Finland and the Baltics. A lot of indie radio stations around the world played the single Fly Me Away, and it also found its way to lots of indie playlists on Spotify as well. We hope you all are ready to have party, and to sing along with the Specific Moments!
- Release date: 8.November 2019 | Specific Moments EP 1234 | indie pop
- Campaign sites: Preview 1234 EP in browser now! | Soundcloud |
- Videos YouTube: Carry On (Lyric video)| Fly Me Away
- Social Media: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
- Music services: Spotify | Tidal | Apple Music | Deezer | YouTube |
The four track Specific Moments EP 1234 is released to give the listeners a proper introduction to this four piece band from Bergen, Norway.
Available on music services like Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, Deezer, Google Play, YouTube and other services around the world.
All songs by Specific Moments. Produced by Daniel Birkeland. Released by Lekrofon.
- Fly Me Away 3:28
- Carry On 3:54
- We all Should Have Known 4:27
- I Just Wanna 4:11
Specific Moments – indie pop from Bergen, Norway
Specific Moments is a happy go lucky band from Bergen, Norway. Still, their songs are about real life issues. This is music suitable for that really good party mood and those moments when a proper song is what you need to get things going. The Specific Moments EP 1234 brings out this mood.
The band is fronted by the singers Fredrik Søreide and Martin Meneilly. As you can guess by the name, Mr. Meneilly’s first beer was not not a lager served in some metric scaled glass. No, not at all. A proper pint of stout it was, in the heart of Belfast with his father and his friends.They had all been a part of the police and had lived through troubled times, but as proper paddymen they were happy, funny and filled with life. May this be the root of Martin’s peace and love attitude, and his wish to throw a good party to the audience?
Fredrik Søreide is a high energy rock dude, raised on punk and indie rock! His voice is a power horse, and covers a wide range. This means stage presence, and his punk influences makes his lyrics speak out!
Kenny Larsen the drummer claims to be introvert, but his drumming seems to make the bands audience gravitate to the dance floor! Together with new bass mann Bendik Myrene Bleikli, he keeps the party going!
Details – Specific Moments – 1234 EP – Lekrofon
- Playlists and radio: uplifting moods like indie party and feel good indie, sing along indie, and coffeelists.
- Radio: Ask for files for Broadcast. (Formatted and tagged MP3 or specified fileformat)
- All songs is written by Specific Moments.
- Produced by Daniel Birkeland, Havnelageret Studio
- Mastered by Christian Wright at Abbey Road Studio
- Cover Art: Samy Wilkman
- Press photo: Jørgen Jakobsen
- Label: Lekrofon
- Catalog: LEK019 UPC:194491284503
- Twitter handles: @SpecificMoment (artist) @lekrofon (label)
- Previous tracks played on NRK P13. (National Broadcaster of Norway)
- Singles played on indie stations worldwide.
- Strong local support, touring in the baltic area.
- Promotion by Singstad Music / Lekrofon ( 2x Norwegian Grammy winner)
- Distribution by The Orchard
Music Genre: Indie Pop, Indie Rock, Funky Pop
Similar bands/inspirations: John Mayer, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Cage The Elephant & Foo Fighters
Instruments: Vocals, Guitars, Saxophone & Horns, Keys, Bass and Drums